You Might As Well Get Two
Get the performance and versatility your whole family will love with the CFMOTO CFORCE 400. This 398cc ATV is packed with features, designed for an adrenaline-pumping ride and practical utility.
- High intensity headlights
- Integrated rear running lights
- CVTech drive and driven clutches with engine brake
- 5-gallon fuel tank
- Heavy-duty steel storages racks
- Multi-function Digital Dash with speedometer, fuel, temp, odometer, clock and more
- Reliable Yuasa® AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) sealed battery
- 2wd/4wd thumb control with 4wd differential lock
- Double A-arm independent suspension with coil over shocks
- 2” hitch receiver with power socket
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4 valve, SOHC
- Engine Displacement: 398 cc
- Compression Ratio: 91 x 61.5
- Fuel System: Bosch® Electronic Fuel Injection
- Bore & Stroke: 2 in. hitch receiver with power socket
- Max Power Output: 31 hp @ 7200 rpm
- Max Torque: 24 ft. lb. @ 6000 rpm
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Ignition: ECU
- Starting: Electric
- Transmission: CVTech drive and driven with engine brake
Wheels, Suspension, and Brakes
- Wheels (front): 12 in. Steel
- Wheels (rear): 12 in. Steel
- Suspension (Front/Rear): Double A-Arm independent F/R
- Shock Absorber (Front/Rear): Oil damping
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 82.6 in.
- Width: 43.3 in.
- Height: 45.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 10.8 in.
- Complete Weight: 760 lb.
- Hitch / Receiver: 2 in. without ball and hitch
Take a Hands-on Safety Training Course. Always wear protective gear - especially a helmet. Do Not Drive ATVs With Passengers, or Ride as a Passenger. Do Not Drive ATVs on Paved Roads. Do Not Permit Children to Drive or Ride Adult ATVs. Do Not Drive ATVs While Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs.